June 11, 2012

Reading List for Etsy Shop Success

I know I will probably never make enough money from my Etsy shop to make up for the teaching job I left to stay home with my son, but that won't stop me from trying my best to have a successful business.

I've read the Etsy Seller Handbook and read and actively participate in the Etsy forums and teams. While the advice I have gleaned from the Etsy site is extremely useful, there have also been numerous books published in the last few years to aid people in their crafty business pursuits that I'd like to check out. I did some searches for books on the topic and have gotten some book recommendations from other Etsians. I shortened the list to the most recently published books (between 2010-2012) that are also available from the library (because I love the library and free reading!).

I'll be pouring through this list as quickly as I can, writing book reviews to share with you as I go.

Reading List:

  1. How to Make Money Using Etsy: A Guide to the Online Marketplace for Crafts and Handmade Products (2011)
  2. How to Sell Your Crafts Online: A Step-by-Step Guide to Successful Sales on Etsy and Beyond (2011)
  3. The Handmade Marketplace: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally, and Online (2010)
  4. The Complete Idiot's Guide to Selling Your Crafts (2010)
  5. The Right-Brain Business Plan: A Creative, Visual Map for Success (2011)
  6. The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future (2012)
My Etsy Shop Owner To Read List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...