August 9, 2012

Super Easy, Super Delicious Brownies

I first made this recipe a little over a year ago. I was dying for some chocolately goodness and had my mind set on some brownies. I had just had my son and didn't have a fully stocked fridge or pantry, and running to the store wasn't an option. I found it unbelievably difficult to find a brownie recipe that I had the right ingredients to make.

After searching for a recipe much longer than I had anticipated, I found this beauty. The brownies it makes are soft and a little gooey, almost like fudge. What started out as an "OMG, I just need some brownies right now and I'll try anything" recipe has become my go to dessert recipe. I hope you try it and love it!


Super easy, super delicious brownies
Yummy chocolate fix

Super Easy, Super Delicious Brownies

Makes 9-12 brownies - Or one really big one!

1 cup sugar (super fine if you have it)
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cocoa powder
1/4 cup butter, very soft or melted
2 eggs

  1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
  2. Grease an 8"x8" pan with butter or a light coating of cooking spray.
  3. Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly - a hand mixer is best. You can't over-mix the batter, so have at it.
  4. Pour the mixture into the greased pan.
  5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until it pulls away from the edges of the pan slightly. The brownies will still be soft and slightly wet inside.
  6. Let the brownies cool before cutting.

3 comments:

  1. *mouthwatering*
    thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank yoooooooooooou!
    I think I may skip my lunch plans of soup and make one MASSIVE one of these instead! Yum yum yum :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every now and then, having one massive brownie is necessary. :)

      Delete
  2. i cant wait to try this

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...