June 11, 2013

Goodbye Google Reader!

Since this isn't all that crafty a post, I'll keep it short and sweet.

I don't know if you've heard, but Google Reader is shutting down on July 1st.

I've been using Bloglovin' for a while now, and I love it! The interface is simple and clean, and you can easily organize the blogs you follow into categories. You can comment or like blog posts right from your feed, and my super favorite part is that that there are iPhone & iPad apps so you can get all your favorite blogs in one place while on the go.

If you are currently using Google Reader and need a new place to get all your bloggy goodness, consider switching to Bloglovin'. Here's a good tutorial to help you get your new Bloglovin' account set up.

If you're already on Bloglovin' and haven't followed me yet, here's a linky for you!  :)

Follow Acts of Craftiness

2 comments:

  1. We love bloglovin too! I never used google reader, but this is great advice for your followers :) They'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only used Google Reader a bit and never really did much with it. I feel like I started reading more blogs after I began using Bloglovin' because the interface is so nice!

      Delete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...