March 6, 2013

Return to Blogging

It's been a while since I last blogged. Mr. Baby is getting older, and we have a lot more active time in the day now (play group, reading time at the library, playing at the park, walking around the lake, learning activities at home, etc.). Some time went by without me writing anything, and I decided I didn't really have enough time in the day to devote any to blogging.

I kind of miss blogging, especially sharing the projects I'm working on or new designs I've stitched up. So, I'm hoping to find the time to write. I don't think I'll be posting as often as I did before, but I'll definitely do it more often than I have recently.

See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...