September 6, 2012

Breaking News!

Four days ago, I woke up to a message from a customer in the UK asking about my Custom QR Code cross stitch pattern. Along with her question, she mentioned that she saw me in Cross Stitch Crazy Magazine. What?! I wasn't fully awake, so I figured I read that part wrong. I rubbed my eyes a few times before re-reading the message, but it was still there. I hadn't submitted anything to the magazine, so this was an awesome surprise!

I ordered a paper copy of the magazine, but it wasn't actually for sale to non-subscribers yet and they are in the UK, so I knew it was going to take a while to get to me. The issue (November 2012 - #169) was released today, and I downloaded it through the Cross Stitch Crazy iPad app.

My face hurts from non-stop smiling!


1 comment:

  1. OMG! Congratulations, Jen!! That an awesome (morning) surprise. I hope it will bring you lots of new customers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...